- Medical School – Saint Louis University
- Brown University, Rhode Island Hospital (Internship)
- Northwestern University (Residency)
- Virginia Commonwealth University, Residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine (Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation)
- International Spine Intervention Society
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- International Association for Dance Medicine and Science
- American Academy of Pain Management
Dr. Christopher is a board-certified specialist in the management of pain. As a pain management provider her goal is to minimize distruption in your life caused by pain. She does this by coordinating a comprehensive evaluation of your needs, initiating action to get those needs addressed, and following up with you to make sure your quality of life is improving. If you want your life back, she will help you set achievable goals and work with you to meet them.
Board certification should be one of your top considerations when choosing a doctor. Board certification is an official recognition given to doctors who have met specific requirements set by national medical specialty boards in the United States. Board certification indicates that a doctor is highly qualified in the medical field in which he or she practices. A board-certified doctor is more likely than a non-board-certified doctor to have the most current skills and knowledge about how to treat your medical condition.